Friday, September 19, 2008

The Ron & Linda Happening


A pleasant surprise occurred on Thursday morning. Our dear friends Ron and Linda were passing thru and wanted to say "Hi" to mom and dad. They were dragging a 29 foot camping trailer and had stopped for the night at the KOA south of Jerome. When they called Marcia and I were going thru our stuff in storage to determine what was out of whack with our inventory list when Ron and Linda called. Rather than have them drive all the way to Gooding and back and since I was already in Wendell (half way there) I went on a mission to get mom and dad and head for the KOA.
We had a short but fun visit. Mom and dad were happy and surprised. All I can say is "THANK YOU" Ron and Linda. What a special thing you did for my folks. To those of you reading this you need to understand that Ron just lost his mother, Daisy. We have spent many hours at family reunions visiting and having a fun time. This was difficult for Ron. Thanks again. The picture of two is Ron and Linda. The single is my father, Carter, and the threesome is yours truly and mom and dad (mom is Luella).

No comments: