Friday, August 29, 2008

Thou shalt not envy thy friends........maybe, just a little!


Our dear friends Mike and Kathy just got their Mission Call to the Fiji Suva Mission to serve a CES Mission. They have been called for 23 months and report the 29th of December. They will be training, teaching, and some proselyting.

Congratulations!!!

to Mike and Kathy.

Peaches are just good!!

This I have learned from my friend John.

Mom, Dad, and I had to put that to the test today. On our drive we stopped by the Kelly Orchard south of Buhl and picked up a box of peaches. Mom very gingerly let me have 3 of her peaches. I can personally attest that.......are you ready for this?..."Peaches are just good!!"

We had a big fire between Gooding and Wendell that burned somewhere around 1300 acres. It came up a couple of places to the edge of Highway 46. We had a fire in that region last year. I didn't think there would be enough fuel to support another fire this soon.

No comments: